Thursday, April 5, 2012

Changing blog layout

Over the next few days, there are going to be many changes to my blog. I will be adding a link to Shari Lynn Gardners (my mom)'s page. She has a blog about her complications of surgeries branching from bariatric, gall bladder, exploratory surgeries, a rare large hernia and more. She is documenting everything that has gone on and is still going on that way if anyone else has these problems, she may be able to help from description of her own problems. She is also a author with one novel "Tara's Adventures In Life" and a ebook short story "The New Kid on the Bus" and more to come. 


I will also be adding a section to my blog about graphic design. I am going to be starting my bachelors in June for Graphic Design and I intend on expanding Plein Design to accompany that. Currently, I am making book covers for my moms books but once I am able to get Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, I will be expanding and offering design of flyers, business cards, logos, book covers, etc. I can't wait! 

1 comment:

  1. Loo king forward to meeting other people in my situation. Now I won't be as depressed and lonely.

    ReplyDelete